Actually there's a fairly developed Golic Vulcan, including script.
Based the same way Mark Okrand did Klingon, take the passages of spoken
language with subtitles out of the first film where it's used, then
parse that back into the language, and build from there. Paramount never
officially approved it, although I think I heard that they did actually
use some bits, without attribution.

See here: http://www.stogeek.com/wiki/Category:Vulcan_Language_Institute