Well, you can't have just one.  You need at least two so you can have
syntax, or it's not a language.

A conlang is a model of a language.  How much detail does it need?  As much
as you wish to give it.  A lot of conlangs only have a few hundred words.
Others have thousands.  If you're aiming for a sense of naturalistic
"completeness," then aim for in the tens of thousands, I suppose.  If
you're aiming for usefulness, aim for a few thousand.

But if conlanging is just a matter of counting words, well, that seems a
bit dull to me.

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Mathieu Roy <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> Stay between 1 and infinite (1 and infinite included) :)

order from Finishing Line
and