And I think in INdonesian you can say: kalau (~waktu) kamu datang besok, saya sudah pergi" lit. "if (~When) you come tomorrow, I already go". It's possible to do a "future perfect" in Indo. but it's likely to occur only in very formal writing. Ditto in Kash.

--- On Thu, 1/17/13, Melroch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Melroch <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: relative tense
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, January 17, 2013, 6:47 PM

In Swedish can say e.g. "Jag har gått när du kommer imorgon" lit. 'I have
gone when you come tomorrow'. It's an effect of the fact that you can use
the present tense with future meaning without any extra marking, a
remainder of the Old Germanic past vs. non-past tense system. If you use
one of the explicit future marking constructions like _kommer att_ +
infinitive you must use it on both verbs however.  You can't say things
like **"Jag gick när du kommer" with one verb in the preterite and one in
the present tense.

AFMOC Sohlob has aspect (habitual, perfect and progressive) but no tense.
It also has an irrealis mode which must normally be used when talking about
the future but also in other situations. I still have to stay and think
when expressing myself in that system.

/bpj