On 1/23/2013 12:20 PM, Roger Mills wrote:

> Tranditional Kash music used a 10-tone scale, and Herman Miller was
> kind enough to provide a melody for this poem.  If anyone would like
> to hear it (and with Herman's permission) I'll post it. I've never
> tried to sing along with it, but since I tend to sing totally off-key
> anyway, it might work..........

I've got a copy here (preceded by a sample of the 10-tone scale)

https://sites.google.com/site/teamouse/fosi-tambranipan.mp3?attredirects=0

There's also a melody for my Jarda translation of Irina Rempt's
"Starling Song" (Fü Margarêl)

https://sites.google.com/site/teamouse/starling.mp3?attredirects=0

If anyone out there still has a Real Audio player after all these years,
there's a recording of me singing the melody.

http://www.prismnet.com/~hmiller/ra/fue-marrgarrel-sung.ra