Interesting, but I have competence to assess your previsions. Your
last "evolved" paragraph is almost completely uninteligible to me.

Maybe the most reliable short-term changes in a language are
incorporation of features that people already use informally in the
formal language.

Judging by how Brazilian teenagers write on Internet, I could guess
that future Brazilian Portuguese ortography will be more phonemic and
many diacritics will die.

Notably, they replace
/k/-sounding <c> with <k>
/z/-sounding <s> with <z>
/w/-or-unstressed-/u/-sounding <u> with <w>

casa /k'az@/ -> kaza
camisa -> kamiza
co -> kaum
no -> naum