Our staff calls every patient that is discharged the next day to see how
things went.  Of course, we struggle during high volume days.  Working on
plan for that now.  Thanks, Matthew Denenebrg

-----Original Message-----
From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Thomas Krzmarzick
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 10:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Patient Call Backs

Scott,
We have and established call back program for several years.  It has been
extremely successful and a great patient and physician satisfier.  Thanks to
Milwaukee who helped establish our program.
My answers to your questions are found below. Feel free to contact me or I
can get you in touch with our CNS who is instrumental in running the
program.

Tom Krzmarzick
Medical Director
Dayton Childrens