Dear Fellows and Colleagues:
Would any of you be able to give me some feedback and/or cite resources re meetings and government meeting rules concerning attendance:

1. If a meeting is set up to be scheduled between two people and others show up, what are the rights of the one cited to the meeting?
2. What are the rules re letting all meeting members know about the intent to have others attend?
3. What are the rights of the one made to come to a meeting to decline if it is not 'one on one' as originally requested?

Thank you so, answers to me directly to above e-mail address would be greatly appreciated.
Julia S. Whitefield MD, Ph.D.
Pediatric Emergency Medicine
UNM
Albuquerque, NM