From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julia Whitefield
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Coding a Non-Ingestion

You might want to add things like 'condition suspected not found' which is what one of our billing services taught us to do at Children's in Denver and University of Tennessee in Chattanooga before I re-joined a government based endeavor, we belonged to EmCare and Teamhealth. Have your billing service figure out the rest.
Food for thought.
Julia Whitefield MD, Ph.D.
ABQ, NM