Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
Pediatric Emergency Department “Urgent Track” Opportunity

Children’s Acute Care (CAC) Medical Group and the Pediatric Emergency Department (PED) of Cape Fear Valley Medical Center (CFVMC) located in Fayetteville, North Carolina is seeking a full-time associate to join our Pediatric Emergency Medicine division to staff the PED’s “Urgent Track.”

CFVMC is a beautiful 765 bed acute-care, not-for-profit medical center, located in Fayetteville, North Carolina serving Cumberland County and surrounding areas.  The recently constructed PED is the busiest in the region and one of busiest in the state, with 17 private-room beds, seeing 38,000 visits per year.

Children come first at CFVMC’s PED, as reflected in everything from our state of the art facility, to the décor, to our specially trained staff.

The newly renovated Children’s Inpatient Center includes a 24-bed Pediatric Unit (including 16 telemetry beds) and a 7-bed Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) staffed by a dedicated hospitalist and intensivist service.

This opportunity places strong emphasis on clinical services and professional development.  Responsibilities include double-coverage of the PED’s Urgent Track together with our Pediatric Emergency Medicine associates.  The opportunity offers flexible scheduling, a compensation package which includes a competitive salary with bonus opportunities, a benefits menu package, retirement plan, malpractice insurance and relocation assistance.  Candidates must be board certified in Pediatrics.  Experience with unscheduled and/or urgent care is preferred.

PED Profile
•	38,000 Visits Annually
•	State-of-the-Art Child-Friendly Department
•	PICU and Pediatric Unit staffed by intensivists and hospitalists

CAC Physicians Enjoy
•	Long-term Commitment to Excellence
•	Competitive Compensation
•	Comprehensive Benefits Package (Self-Directed Program)
•	Flexible Scheduling

If you are a Pediatrician looking to broaden your scope of practice and experience, this position may be the best place for you.

Contact:	Robert Moles
Children’s Acute Care
1333 N. Buffalo Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89128