Dear Colleagues: I am involved with our air transport/ambulance service Lifeguard through the University of New Mexico (UNM) and wanted to get some input from those of you that deal with the same:

1. Do all of you use Isolettes for their Newborn/Newborn weight infants? It is heavy unless you have a proper lift

2. Perhaps there are other products out there now that would serve similar if not the same purpose, protecting the
infant from noise, vibration and cold and are easier to access for necessary interventions?

I would greatly appreciate your input!
Thank you,
Julia Whitefield MD, Ph.D.
Pediatric Emergency Medicine