Hard to interpret, really. The last letter of the first word may be î from
Romanian alphabet, bit I' can't be sure at all. Also, though people
sometimes write <т> as something like m with a bar above (first word again)
it looks much more like <tt> with s single stroke. Also the first letter of
the second word doesn't seems to be Russian handwitten script at all.