Here's the latest update, with thanks to the previous commenters. Jan29 is one of theose conlangs where all verbs are univalent: most words are pairs of noun or pronoun plus verb or case. The verbs come in different classes according to the role of the arguments they're paired with. There are 5 classes. What I'm trying to decide now before I go too far is what to call each class and what single-letter abbreviation to use in the vocabulary (after V for verb). So, more comments are welcome! Some examples:

• VS - verbs that combine with the subject: large, fall, run

xaufatini liporce.
xaufa-tin-i   li-porc-e
dog-run-Aor Rel-large-Dur
"The large dog ran."

• VL - verbs that combine with the locatee: inside

ñôkulme fèstalo.
ñôko-lm-e   fèsta-lo
 cat-in-Dur house-Loc
"The cat is in the house."

I tried combining these with the location noun first, but locatee actually works better.

• VP - verbs that combine with the patient: throw, break

pecnowari jûmen tas teknêkòpti.
pecno-war-i   jûme-n    ta-s    teknê-kòpt-i
rock-throw-Aor boy-Agt Sub-Rsl window-break-Aor
"The boy threw the rock, breaking the window."

• VE - verbs that combine with the experiencer: see, think

feniki jûmek.
fè-nik-i  jûme-k
1S-see-Aor boy-Img
"I saw the boy."

• VT - verbs that combine with the theme: give, say

saren nami jûfise mocaxlasti.
sare-n   na-mi  jûfi-se   mo-caxla-st-i
man-Agt Rfx-Abl girl-All IndS-book-give-Aor
"The man gave the girl a book."

Mêrin foqoni tafri sòprasolpi.
Mêri-n   fè-qon-i     ta-fr-i      sòpra-solp-i
Mary-Agt 1S-hear-Aor Sub-say-Aor picture-fall-Aor
"Mary told me that the picture fell."

Rel- relative pronoun
Rfx- refers to agent
Sub- begins subordinate clause

-Abl source
-Agt agent
-All destination
-Aor aoristic aspect
-Dur durative aspect
-Img what's perceived
-Loc location
-Rsl result

c = [S]
x = [X]
q = [q]
ñ = [J]
è = [E]
ò = [O]
circumflex = long vowel

However, the syntax doesn't require any given word to be in the clause. Both rock-throw-Aor and boy-Agt are complete sentences by themselves.