If you haven't already, I suggest you consult a good thorough grammar or Tagalog or Bisayan (probably the most widely taught Philippine languages in the US) that AFAIK preserve _most_ of the old AN system. Some of the AN languages of Taiwan preserve it even better (i.e. allow more categories than Tag. or Bis.)-- I've seen exs. from Tsou, and will try to find them again.....

I'm not intimately familiar with any of those languages. Bahasa Indonesia, which I do know, can do some of the categories, but in a much more limited way (not with every possible verb) and with different affixes. And depending on the affix, the meaning of the verb can change, sometimes radically-- e.g. datang 'to come', but Caus. datang/kan means 'to import', while "locative" datang/i (more or less = come to/at) means "to attack".