The kind of language you want to launch will demand the way you launch it.

What I understand from Angos is that it is a language where you don't recognize anything. this means that you have to have a story to tell about the langauge. Klingon has that story. What kind of story does Angos have.

The story might be that community the author talked about.

Is it correct to compare the revival of Hebrew with Zamenhof's creation of Esperanto? What speaks in favour of ouch a camparison is that they are more or less simultaneous. I don't remember who on this list said that Hebrew is very definitely founded in European languages, in spite of its Semitic vocabulary. Wouldn't angos be as much English, because the creator is an English speaker. I guess that even if you take language elements from all languages of the world, the question will be how much you can be neutral in composing the langauge.

Is the similarity between Modern Hebrew and Esperanto that they were very much inspired by European languages. There are many proponents of Esperanto who emphasize the extra-European potential of Esperanto, through its agglutinative character.

Both Esperanto and Hebrew build on knowledge that the potential users are supposed to have. Esperanto through the classical school grammar, Hebrew users through use of Hebrew in worship etc.

The at sight languages like Interlingua and Interlingue – also known as Occidental – are supposed to be understood, at least in writing – by any educated European or American (from the whole continent).

For Komunikando (or Communicando, if you will) I have toyed with the idea of isoglosses. The larger territory a word covers, the more it should be admitted into Komunikando. Here my limited knowledge of languages are an obstacle. Words like i for "and", e for "is" are just a beginning. Interlingua-English dictionary can also be used.

Unfortunately I have never seen any practical use of Novial in texts directed to the public as a whole. The internet could provide the possibilites to test this.

To summarize, the (kind of) language you want to propagate will determine the way you do launch it.

Ego regarda komunikando in li kvalitá de mi personal internationali idiolekt..

Kjell R