On Sun, 17 Mar 2013 10:51:21 +0100, Kjell Rehnström <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>What I understand from Angos is that it is a language where you don't
>recognize anything. this means that you have to have a story to tell about
>the langauge. Klingon has that story. What kind of story does Angos have.
>
>The story might be that community the author talked about.

You can recognize the grammar, it's not some alien language with absurd grammatical quirks.
You'd recognize about 25% of the vocabulary if you speak a Germanic, Latin, and Slavic language.
to - you
lo - he/she/it
mano - hand
atempa - attempt
balanso - balance
awakato - avocado
begina - begin, start
banano - banana
basino - basin, sink
mosto - bridge

(sortable) Dictionary: http://angoslanguage.wikispaces.com/leon

You can use http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/and under "translations" to get a better multi-lingual translation. Cross linguistically, the most common word for "and" is something along the lines of "an" or "wa".