On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 17:37:21 +0100, Kjell Rehnström <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>It es un miskomprension ke mi text es de un soli lingve. Li vorde "ego" es
>etiam sved, ett ego, alter ego (kel existe in mult lingves), have (anglum,
>svedum, danum, italianum? (avere), nul (noll in mult lingves), motivation
>(svedum, anglum, germanum, (polonum "motywacja"), supporta (anglum, svedum
>< anglum), tali (latinum, hispanum), li (artikle), hegomonie (latinum,
>svedum), kom (hispanum como), creation (latinum anglum komp. svedum
>"kreationist", "kreat�r", soli < solo musiki termin, solo svedum, kel
>(fransum quel), sekurar (s�kra, s�ker svedum), tis (international), maxim
>(in mult lingves), komprensibli (anglum, fransum, hispanum...), ha
>(fransum, anglum, skandinavum, germanum), besonio (fransum, italianum?), de
>(fransum, hispanum, italianum, latinum), ki (fransum), it (anglum)!
>
>Li lingve veni de pluri families, i (hispanum, russum, polonum...) mult
>humanes komprende to.

Those are European sub-families. It's still one super-family (Indo-European). But even then, easy comprehensibility of this language requires the study of two or more of the source languages, at which point the need for this IAL is gone. Why learn the auxiliary when you know all of its components?

>We talk about international vocabulary, because it exists in a lot of
>different languages. It is a prejudice to think that words only occur in
>one language, in fact most vocabulary in the greater auxiliary languages do
>exist in lots of European languages, and it is not just Latin and Italian,
>as one may be tempted to think.
>
>Kjell R

It is a prejudice to think that "international" applies only to European languages.

-Ben