Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.5 - CONLANG Archives

I don't know if it happens anywhere else, but in my conlang, Mihousapeja, I
have a "presential we", in addition to the inclusive and exclusive
variations.

If you're in a party talking to your friend, the "inclusive we" means you
both, and the "presential we" means everyone in the party. If you're in a
business meeting, the "inclusive we" means all the companies involved, the
"exclusive we" means the company you represent, and the "presential we"
means the people in the room as persons, no companies involved.

::. George Marques .::
::. http://georgemarques.com.br .::