On Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Gary Shannon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Here you go: http://fiziwig.com/conlang/resources/mcguffey_one.html
>
> I have used it for various of my conlangs. It's public domain.

Very nice. What I'm thinking  about these days is a picture textbook that
will use direct method of learning so that the text will be written only in
one language, namely the one the textbook is written for. That's the point
of this project.

If you see an image of an apple and below it you see either
"apple" (English)
" 苹果" (Chinese)
"яблоко" (Russian)

no questions arise.

Of course not all concepts can be explained that way. But many can be.
Why not think of them now?
There are already some projects like
Wikijunior<https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Wikijunior>
.
But they are underdeveloped and are for English mostly.