If the patient is coming to me for help and they express they want  help
due to a problem, I document in the record the patient is acting in a clear
manner and expressing there desire for our help.
I than help and treat them. I will take a chance on getting sued for
helping a patient any day.
Again, I document everything clearly.
Todd Z

In a message dated 4/23/2013 12:03:24 P.M. Central Daylight Time,