call me old fashioned but I am here to take care of sick children and not " capitalize on this...". Having said that I have absolutely no doubt that 10 years from now we will remember today as " the good old days....".

Simon

>>> trzim29  04/04/13 11:13 AM >>>
How are we positioning ourselves looking toward the very near future with ACO development and Obamacare?
More insureds could mean more encounters. BUT, the future is pushing healthcare away from the hospitals into outpatient settings, ie urgent care, immediate care outpt. surgery centers etc...
This could be a real issue for er medicine.
Either inundation or drying up of patient encounters, depending on which actually takes precedence.
Either way...we are in for it...
The smart ones will capitalize on this.
Todd Zimmerman

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: