Hello,

Would any of you who are interested in global health and plan to be at PAS in May want to try to get together informally to share experiences? Perhaps we could meet late Sunday afternoon before the evening poster sessions.

If you are interested, please send me your contact information and I'll try to get something organized.

Sue Torrey

Susan B Torrey, MD
Director, Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Department of Emergency Medicine
Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics (Clinical)
NYU School of Medicine
462 First Ave, Suite A345
New York, NY 10016
Phone: 212-562-6561