De: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List en nombre de Marty Herman
Enviado el: jue 04/04/2013 18:48
Para: [log in to unmask]
Asunto: ketamine question

Has anyone seen SVT as an adverse reaction to Ketamine? I had a case of it the other day. can't find any literature to suggest it's frequency..

Marty
Martin Herman, M.D.

Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Sacred Heart Children's Hospital
Florida State University, Department of Pediatrics
5153 N. 9th Ave, 6th Floor Nemours Bldg
Pensacola, FL 32504
Ph: 850 416 7658(office)
Email: [log in to unmask]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html

Antes de imprimir este correo, piense en su responsabilidad y compromiso con el MEDIO AMBIENTE
Inprimatu baino lehen, zure INGURUMENAREKIKO konpromezu eta erantzukizunaz pentsatu