I would add to the list:
1. Milk + time = sleep in infants
2. Benadryl
3. Intranasal versed (0.5 mg/kg)

My feeling on CT mirrors Todd's.  My general rule of thumb is if I have to sedate a child for a CT he likely doesn't need it.  For those who do I try non-chemical means first then ramp up as needed.  Sam's list is an accurate reflection of what we use if we ever get to that point.

Peter

Peter Antevy MD

Sent from my iPhone

                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html