Hi all,
I have room for one more part time Peds ER doc with our expanded hours as of 4/6/13. The opening of the Women's and Children's Hospital was quite successful.
Will consider Peds doc with lots of proven PEM experience.
Pay is good, team is awesome, work environment and support is fantastic.
Would consider a half time position.
Also, at our sister hospital a few miles down the road, I am looking for a Peds doc for our smaller but still robust Peds ER.

Send me your CV with any interest.

Thanks, Todd Z

Dr. Todd Zimmerman
Medical Director, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
St. Alexius Medical Center / Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Facility Medical Director, MEA Division of TeamHealth

** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information which is legally protected from disclosure. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and appropriately delete the material from your computer. Thank you.

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html