On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 00:51:10 -0400, John H. Chalmers <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> The late composer Ivor Darreg invented a spoken code for numbers,
> mathematical symbols and operations, that he called Numaudo. A few
> copies of his book were distributed to libraries and it got mentioned in
> a few publications, but otherwise it's probably hard to come by, alas.

The Library of Congress in Washington (world's largest library) online
catalog lists a copy in offsite storage at their facility in Fort Meade,
Maryland. I could probably get to the copy easily enough with an overnight
request. (I live near Washington and go to the Library from time to time.)

--
Paul Bartlett