Sounds like you could be helped by Graphite!

<http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=projects&item_id=graphite_home>

When I did a conscript with context-sensitive variants a longish
time ago I did a font with characters for each permutation much
likehow Tibetan script works in Unicode, but left the process
of chosing how to map a sequence of Latin 'transliteration'
charaters to conscript font glyphs to a separate transliteration
script.  Depending on how much you want to be able to type WYSIWYG
in your conscript that may be the easier approach. I've been
working on a script which generates lookup tables for simple
substring matching and mapping with some limited context
sensitivity for some time. It just doesn't want to become
urgent enough for me to finish it due to my crappy fontmaking
skills...

/bpj