After so many accolades, I hate to be critical. FSM knows I'm not
very good at creating a language, and I don't want to discourage you.

But your language seems to be a relex of English with Yoda-speak
word order.

ata = am
af = are
aš = is

Is there no distinction between "her" as an object and as a possessive?

  How would you say, "My neighbor painted the house of the man who
  robbed the bank where I keep my money." ?

(and is the word for "queen" really "latifa"???)

--Ph. D.