Rejistanian would use:

Il'ma 'vetix "X" rejistaniha sunreja?

2S-be_able (INF)express "X" rejistanian how?

How do you express X in a rejistanian manner?

Neoquux has more serious issue with this. I will avoid the issue of using the name "English", but even the X already is an issue.

Txy qusatithz44 m44thza. Txy jeeXli pvvntathzii. 'vvqhv quXza pvvntaa'44. Caarhe'a'achy laa. 'vvqhv quucaaxa'a je.

It is my wish for the future that quuxa and humans to communicate. It is my wish for the future that humans talk about X. It is my suggestion that a quuxa explains X. There is a relation between planet and language. It is my suggestion that a quuxa uses language.

Why? Mostly because Neoquux has no deixis or just about anything else which males a language tick and these things have to be provided by pragmatics. The distilled meaning, with all intended deixis resolved is this: It is my wish that I can talk to you about X. Can you explain X to me and can you use the language of this planet?