*E-me!* I'm indeed flattered with all the positive responses I've received.
*Č*o*l**š**ake, šan fandi, kittit!* (Thank-you very much, everyone!). ^_^

Admittedly, the grammar is a bit odd. I used Japanese as an inspiration and
some *Yoda*. But it is a bit different from Japanese. I apologise if the
structure breakdown sounds awkward and all over the place.

For some reason, though...it seems to *flow together*. I tested this by
writing (and am filming!) my own movie. I have 4 scenes done but the
project is on hold because of work and lack of time.

Coming to YouTube!

Anyway...in response to some questions. I would be happy to answer. ^_^

There are a few different variations of syntax, but all share a basic
structure.

*1. Thing you're talking about (object or person)*

ex: *Dali *(life)

I begin the statement by emphasizing that I will be speaking of Life.

*2. Adjective* *(when needed...as with other languages: not all statements
require an adjective)*

This comes before the subject.
*
*
*ex. Sošir * (correct)

*3. Subject*

ex. *Sa adila* (my mother)

*4. Verb*
*
*
ex. aš (is)

There are exceptions to beginning the structure with *dali*...*hawal *
(about)* dali* (how I would write it, personally).

*Hawal dali, sošir, sa adila aš* (My mother is correct about life--or
simply "Mother is right").

Variations of this include adding more *subjects*. Adjectives need not
apply in some cases.

Best way to illustrate it is if I use it in a sentence.

ex. *Ísk malųpe, **sæ, sa adila aktalt*. (A kitten, me, my mother gave or
My mother gave me a kitten).

*Subject 1, pronoun (in this case), subject 2, and verb (past tense). *

*Aktalt* is literally *gived*. Also, no adjective was used in this
sentence.

And to answer the question about adjectives...

There are exceptions to placement of these. *These pertain to Subject
# 1 *(numerical,
mostly, but you can use colour, age, size)

*Zay **malųpe-e* (2 kittens), *sæ, sa adila aktalt. *(My mother gave me two
kittens).

or

*Ísk sarni malųpe, **sæ, sa adila aktalt*. (My mother gave me a black
kitten).

or

*Zay sarni **malųpe-e* (2 kittens), *sæ, sa adila aktalt. *(my mother gave
me two black kittens).

*For subject # 2 (the one one that comes before verb)*

ex. *Yųg dali, tisala, e'ata*. (I'm happy with life).

In this scenario: the adjective is not directly attributed to the topic at
hand. (in this case: *dali*).

And of course the use of multiple verbs in a sentence. I feel if I
demonstrate it: it would be better.

*ex: Va saykas, sakt, és e-éna. *(I need to go to the store).

Va Saykas, Sakt (verb1), és e-éna* *(verb 2)

If you want to add a specific time: that would go between the noun and verb
1.

*Va saykas, ra yanæ, **sakt, és e-éna *(I need to go to the store, today).

Time, adjective, and adverbs all go in one place.

I could go on and on citing examples in this way (if you lot have the
time...I just might).

*And finally: about word creation.*

For some of these: I took a cue from Chinese. I studied Mandarin at
university and found it interesting that the word for computer was
literally *electric brain* (which I sort of copied for *Ehenví*...). Also,
the word for *cheese* is quite literally *Old milk*.

The other words were either taken from another language (ex. French word
for *Tree* and the German word for *Honey*), what I associate with a
concept or word (ex: I actually morphed work colleagues' names into words
or how I feel about them; *Stylish* and *Kindness* are taken from their
names) or I just come up with a word in my head. The verb *sakt* is a good
example of "off the top of the head".

The words for *Kitten* and *Puppy* are actually a mix of these.

*Mala + Lųpethl *(Little Cat)

*Mala + Bénkal *(Little Dog)

*Dog* = dog names (Bentley and my aunt's dog, Rascal)

*Cat *= cats names (Lucy, Pele, and Ethel)

Please let me know if I forgot something or I messed up my wording. Also if
there are questions: I love answering them (better than answering questions
at work! I don't know why your circuit got messed up or why the server
forgot your password!).

 I rarely get to tell people about the language and how it works. And those
who I do tell are interested but are like *oh goodness! I don't understand
a word you're saying. Still think your language is adorable.*

*Ho pas ingrasa víd-e, bi čol, šan fandi, és kitit!* (I thank you all very
much for your kind words).

Tisala-e!,
Kristine ^_^