While the storm in the capitalization teacup blows over, I thought I'd
present some preliminary notes on a toy conlang that I've been doodling
on and off recently.

This isn't meant to be a "serious" conlang, so I'm purposely ignoring
the unlikelihood of the fact that its speakers are whimsical
stereotypical green alien beings that look like a ball with
pincer-clawed arms and webbed feet with a single eye on a stalk that
curves from their lower back above their body, and the fact that they
ride in saucer-shaped spacecrafts with a hemispherical half-dome on top
and retractable landing gear on the bottom.

In any case, here's the currently very scant lexicon:

_ipf_ [Ipf]: eye.
_ipfen_ [Ipf@n]: my eye.
_mohipf_ [mo'?Ipf]: monster.
_gruŋ_ [grUN] or [groUN]: arms.
_gruŋgen_ ['grUNg@n] or [groUNg@n]: my arms.
_tsapjak_ [ts)a'pjak]: feet/legs.
_voluŋ_ [vO'lUN]: spaceship.
_voluŋgen_ [vO'lUNg@n]: my spaceship.
_qeŋ_ [ts)ʰEN]: glass. (Not 100% sure about spelling /ts)ʰ/ as _q_ yet, though.)
_iqeŋ_ [I'ts)ʰEN]: glass dome.

From this very scant corpus, one may draw the following conclusions:
- The language has a /pf/ consonant cluster.
- [ts)] may contrast with [ts)ʰ].
- _-en_ appears to be a 1SG possessive suffix.
- When _-en_ follows _ŋ_, a linking /g/ is inserted.
- _h_ appears to represent the glottal stop.
- _i-_ appears to be some kind of derivative prefix, perhaps describing
  a thing made from a particular material?

Furthermore, I have in my notes that _mohipf_ is the plural of "eye" (to
a 1-eyed species, anything with multiple eyes is monstrous!). Which
implies that _mo(h)-_ is perhaps some kind of pluralizing prefix. Or
maybe it's _mo-_ with a linking /?/ when preceding a vowel.

I haven't worked out any syntax yet, though. And I don't have a name for
the conlang yet. Any suggestions? :-P

If creativity is stifled by rigid discipline, then it is not true creativity.