Hi

I've begun thinking about a Romance conlang for a story I'm writing. It is a Languedoc development,
heavily influenced by another conlang, a Sarmatian-Gothic creole spoken by a majority population
formed by migrating Sarmatians and Visigoths. I've got some Gothic textbooks, and some Avestan,
Pahlavi, Sogdian and modern Persian textbooks, so I can work something out for the Sarmatian-Goths
to cry into their beers. I just don't have much stuff on Provencal/Occitan/Languedoc - a modern
grammar, a TY Catalan which will do for some of the comparative grammar work - but no Old Occitan/
Provencal/Languedoc grammars that I can recall, and no historical grammars.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Wesley Parish

"Sharpened hands are happy hands.
"Brim the tinfall with mirthful bands"
- A Deepness in the Sky, Vernor Vinge

"I me.  Shape middled me.  I would come out into hot!"
I from the spicy that day was overcasked mockingly - it's a symbol of the
other horizon. - emacs : meta x dissociated-press