<q> for /ts)ʰ/? Is that Mandarin influence I see? Yeah, I can understand
the issue. I'd actually recommend against it if you want your romanization
to be accessible. Pinyin's use of <q c> is one of it's most confusing
aspects (<x> is odd too, but not entirely without precedent in other
languages), and I have a feeling it was just a compromise that was reached
because of the fact that they somehow had to represent nine distinct
sibilants in Roman script. Even then, <ts'> might have been a better choice
(I think it's been used in other schemes).