On Jul 14, 2013, at 3:18 PM, Wm Annis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'm going to be on Wisconsin Public Radio tomorrow (Monday, July 15)
> from 4:45-5:00pm (central time, both the time zone and the name of the
> show), talking about Invented Languages.
>
>    http://www.wpr.org/centraltime/

Nice!

> If you don't live in WI, or have a radio, you can live listen online at
> http://www.wpr.org/webcasting/live.cfm  pick "WPR's Ideas Network."
> The show will also be archived for later listening.

Ah -- this finally answers my question as to what is meant when they say "The Ideas Network of Wisconsin Public Radio". I haven't listened to WPR lately, but when I used to hear them say that I always wondered if WPR had *other* networks besides the Ideas one, or if the _of_ had the same function as "City of Madison", i.e. the nouns on both sides of the _of_ were coreferential. From that web page I see it's the former.