The recent discussion on the Intellingua mailing list has reminded me of why I was turned off by it in the first place in 2005. For a while it came across as a very attractive pan-European auxlang with an intellectual bent to it, but then it turned out that nearly all the discussions in the language were about the language, with no agreement even on what the pronouns or word order should be, and lots of bragging about one's credentials in comparison with the others who hold a different opinion.