About the only thing I could relate to this is a certain ambiguity in certain activities at an early age, eg,
in some activities my left hand was the stronger one; there was also an experiment I performed on
myself after my TBI in 1988 - recalling Cousteau's comment - "You've got two hands - use them!" - I
attempted to teach myself to use my left hand in writing as freely as my right. It has had an interesting
effect - sometimes I'll become aware of my left side as the dominant one - but that does not last long.

I would not mind continuing the relateralization experiment, if I could be guaranteed proper
neuropsychological accessment of states before, during and after, but this is New Zealand I am living
in, and Karl Popper was distinctly unimpressed with the research tradition in New Zealand universities
during his stay between 1937 and 1945 ...

Wesley Parish