To get back on topic, however, you might want to look at French rap for
some examples of colloquial / slang French. The subject matter is often
quite uninteresting (unless you like reading about selling drugs,
womanizing and fast cars) and offensive, but you will certainly get
examples of slang. IRC (Internet Relay Chat) chatrooms are also a good
place to get examples of "spoken French." I actually based a paper on
future tense use in spoken French on an IRC-based corpus.

Also, I assume you mean colloquial metropolitan French and not colloquial
Québécois. The two are very different...