On 9 September 2013 04:24, Zach Wellstood <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I don't think that an English translation would sound right ("Language of
> the Sky People"?). Too long-winded and RPG-sounding for my purposes.

To go on a tangent, that's one hell of a coincidence: I also have a
language whose name translated literally means: "the Language of the Sky
People"! Check this post on the Conlang list (from the 23rd of November
1998!):
http://listserv.brown.edu/archives/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind9811D&L=CONLANG&P=R3564&I=-3&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches,
where I explain where that name comes from.

Given all that talk of languages with similar names, lawyers and such, and
given that my own language is *clearly* much older than yours, shall we
have a talk about royalties? ;)

Just kidding of course!
--
Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets.