Looks like the file will be screen reader friendly.

Mellissa Green

@GreenNovelist

-----Original Message-----
From: Constructed Languages List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cosman246
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2013 6:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ṫirdonic, my first serious conlang

Hello,

I am Yash, a relatively new conlanger (and a student of linguistics at UW),
though I've lurked on this list for a while. I have thus linked here my
first conlang that I feel I will continue with, Ṫirdonic. (The most recent
version, not reflected here, normalizes the stress to first-syllable,
because I was tired of trying to work with that and wanted to polish it up
and perhaps move on to a daughter language) Any suggestions for
improvement  (or for the daughter language) would be greatly appreciated

http://unnamedconworld.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/grammar2.pdf

-Yash Tulsyan