 Thank you!

I will respond to the rest of the email once I can recover my file (long
story short, this is a back-up version, my original TeX file has vanished
so I am attempting to reconstruct it from this and memory).

Yes, it is inspired by PIE.

How would you suggest I improve the nominal morphology?

-Yash Tulsyan