From: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Lauren Allister [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 12:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pediatric Age Cut Offs

I apologize in advance if this topic has bee serially addressed by this listserv over the years.

I am looking to gather some data as to age ranges that different programs are using for their pediatric emergency departments; more specifically, I am interested in the oldest ages consdered "pediatric" by different institutions.

Any information regarding upper limit of pediatric age considered by your program/ department would be greatly appreciated.

Please feel free to respond to me directly: [log in to unmask]

Thank you!
Lauren Allister, M.D.
Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Massachusetts General Hospital

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html