Hi,

It is not too late to join us at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia for our 30th Annual CME Course in Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine in Historic Philadelphia from November 6 - 9, 2013.

We are honored to have Dr. David Jaffe presenting Grand Rounds as our opening session. Dr. Jaffe will speak about "Keeping Our Children Safe: The American Firearm Injury Epidemic."

The course features lecture and small group teaching sessions as well as two, half-day simulation exercises.

Up to 27 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credits are available.

The Course Brochure and on-line registration are available at www.chop.edu/cme<http://www.chop.edu/cme>.

We would be thrilled to welcome many of you to Philadelphia this November.

Mark Joffe
Jim Callahan

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html