Hi Rob,
We have switched primarily to BAN and have been pleased so far. We see 84k with ~ 20% respiratory . This has cleared both our P&T committee as well as Pulmonary . For the smaller kids you can switch them to continuous , which are still quicker than traditional nebs.

Good luck
Barry
Barry Gilmore, MD, MBA
Chief of Emergency Services