Hi Paul,

If you can put together a proposal including some description of the
writing system and the names of the characters as you've written here,
and post it somewhere, I can add it to the UCSUR and link it to your
proposal. It doesn't necessarily have to be very long and detailed;
the existing proposals between E150 and E64F, for example, are rather

Is there already a code range you use? If not, E6F0-E6FF looks like a
perfect spot.

-- Rebecca Bettencourt

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 7:16 AM, Paul Bennett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Yes, Jörg, it's very, very, very underspecifying. It's more of an aide
> memoire notation system than a full writing system, I suppose.
> However, it is a writing system in so much as people draw words using
> squiggles.
> In short, "P" stands for any labial stop / fricative / affricate, "T"
> for apical, "K" for laminal / glottal, and "R" for anything else. The
> three vowels are the three "logical" vowels of the vowel harmony
> system (which has three logical groups of three logical vowels, with
> the six surface forms /i 1 u e o a/).
> --
> Paul