Hi Paul,

If you can put together a proposal including some description of the
writing system and the names of the characters as you've written here,
and post it somewhere, I can add it to the UCSUR and link it to your
proposal. It doesn't necessarily have to be very long and detailed;
the existing proposals between E150 and E64F, for example, are rather
short.

Is there already a code range you use? If not, E6F0-E6FF looks like a
perfect spot.

-- Rebecca Bettencourt