The most neutral one would probably be, "Happy 훈민정음날" (in case you're
engaging in bilateral talks).

Speaking of which, if you can read Japanese (or classical Chinese), here's
an online edition of the Hunmin jeongeum (훈민정음, 訓民正音), the text in which
Hangul was first proposed:
http://www.tufs.ac.jp/ts/personal/choes/korean/middle/text/kairei.html

2013年10月10日木曜日 Daniel Bowman [log in to unmask]: