0
Den 28 okt 2013 22:03 skrev "Jörg Rhiemeier" <[log in to unmask]>:

> > Philip was using modern Greek.  It seemed to me more in keeping with
> > LsF to use
> > ancient Greek.
>
> Right!  A Greek analogue of LsF would have to use ancient Greek,
> not modern Greek.  The latter would be an analogue of "[Choose
> your Romance language] without inflection"!

That's not quite fair since Modern Greek is a good deal closer to Ancient
Greek than any of the Modern Romance languages is to Classical Latin.
Besides all it takes to make a sine flexione language is a rather much
inflected language to start with. Philip worked with what he knew best; you
can't really blame him for that!

/bpj