The main archive for the mailing list is at its home:

http://listserv.brown.edu/archives/cgi-bin/wa?A0=tei-l

and that does allow you to see email addresses... however not as
single downloadable file.

Personally, I'm highly suspicious of anyone who wants to get all
the email addresses of all the senders of a mailing list. That
sounds like the work of a spammer, so don't think we should
actually make this easier in any way!

-James

On 27/11/13 05:19, Stuart A. Yeates wrote:
> Unless I'm missing something, nabble obscures the one thing I'm
> looking for, the email addresses of senders.
>
> cheers
> stuart
>

> On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 9:43 AM, Martin Holmes <[log in to unmask]
> <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
>
>     There's one on Nabble:
>
>     <http://tei-l.970651.n3.__nabble.com/
>     <http://tei-l.970651.n3.nabble.com/>>
>
>     Cheers,
>     Martin
>

>     On 13-11-26 12:29 PM, Stuart A. Yeates wrote:
>
>         Is there a downloadable archive of this mailing list
>         anywhere?
>
>         I tried google and browsing around
>         http://www.tei-c.org/Vault/ without
>         success.
>
>         cheers
>         stuart
>

>     --
>     Martin Holmes
>     University of Victoria Humanities Computing and Media Centre
>     ([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>)

--
Dr James Cummings, [log in to unmask]