On 27/11/2013 19:23, Janusz S. Bien wrote:
> Quote/Cytat - Stuart Yeates <[log in to unmask]> (Wed 27 Nov 2013
> 06:54:13 PM CET):
>
> I was using LISTSERV on PLEARN about 15 year ago. If I remember well,
> it was possible to request the archive files using the mail commands.
> Perhaps this feature is still available.

A couple of years ago I have downloaded the TEI-L archive to import it
in the nabble and markmail services. You can only get it in chunks of
one month, by sending the GET command to [log in to unmask],
with following arguments:
     -TEI-L (the list name)
     -LOGYYMM, with YY and MM being two digits for the required year and
month respectively.

For example, in order to get a copy of the TEI-L archives for 1999, send
an email to [log in to unmask] containing following commands:

	GET TEI-L         LOG9901
	GET TEI-L         LOG9902
	GET TEI-L         LOG9903
	GET TEI-L         LOG9904
	GET TEI-L         LOG9905
	GET TEI-L         LOG9906
	GET TEI-L         LOG9907
	GET TEI-L         LOG9908
	GET TEI-L         LOG9909
	GET TEI-L         LOG9910
	GET TEI-L         LOG9911
	GET TEI-L         LOG9912

Listserv will send you a separate email per command (containing a copy
of the messages sent to TEI-L that month).

Complete information can be found at
<http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/16.0/htmlhelp/list%20subscribers/LSCommands.html>.

Hope this helps,

Ron