Is the repetition in the second paragraph intentional? Seems a bit odd
if it's meant to be translating the first para. If they are alternative
translations, I'd suggest wrapping them in separate <s> elements.

You probably want type="lemmatized" and type="translated" rather than
xml:id -- I'm guessing you'll have more than one trans;lated div to deal
with in the final document!