Hello everyone,

I have a question about using "Annexe C Elements", i use example below
for explaining my question:

i found in the annexe an element <title> may contain a lot of element
(listed a part):

*core: *abbr add address bibl biblStruct binaryObject cb choice cit corr
date del desc distinct email emph expan foreign gap gb     gloss graphic
hi index label lb lg list listBibl measure measureGrp media mentioned
milestone name note num orig pb ptr q quote ref reg rssaid sic soCalled
stage term time title unclear
*header: *biblFull idno
*linking: *alt altGrp anchor join joinGrp link linkGrp seg timeline
*spoken: *incident kinesic pause shift vocal
writing<http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-writing.html>

if i want use this element in the <teiHeader>, how to make a choix? In
Oxygen, i got a list of elements proposed which contains all element,
but i think this is not logical. I think i could use only :

    *core:* abbr add address bibl biblStruct binaryObject cb choice cit
    corr date del desc distinct email emph expan foreign gap gb
    gloss graphic hi index label lb lg list listBibl measure measureGrp
    media mentioned milestone name note num orig pb ptr q quote ref reg
    rssaid sic soCalled stage term time title unclear
    *header: *biblFull idno

Thank you in advance to any one who may be able to give me some ideas.

Best Regards

Kun JIN