Those of us jumping from deadline to deadline (for me, it's the third one within a week) may possibly benefit from my as yet unpublished comment to the CFP for DH-2014, and hurry up....

http://dh2014.org/call-for-paper/call-for-proposals-english/

(Do forgive the grammatical slippage below, the note wasn't written in a perfectly relaxed state of mind.)

Good luck,

  P.

Piotr
on said: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

It’s worth noting that the CFP specifies GMT time, while the conftool uses CET. This means 1 hour of a difference, especially relevant to those who happen to celebrate a holiday on the November 1st, and took time away from their families, and discovered (or not yet) that they have 1 hour less than officially announced. No fun…